- A few (ahem) glasses of bubbles.
- A few pitchers of Pimms.
- Very patriotic flag waving.
- A lot of people watching.
- Men in suits!
- Watching horses run by and cheering on (in my case) the colourful jockeys and the horses with ‘entertaining’ names… that are nearer the back of the field than the front.
- A touch of gambling (Debs clearly won in notes form when I just accrued a pocket full of change – see bottom left of montage!).
Mostly though we had a blast. We laughed a LOT. Great company.
We looked, as described on Verity’s Diet Coke bottle, Gorgeous…. it just needs an ‘Utterly’ prefixed!