Surgery was scheduled for next week for boob op. I passed all the tests (well apart from high white blood count) and even my ecg. BUT today they managed to get ecgs from my “a&e adventure” last week!
They’ve tried all day to speak to the cardiologist at the other hospital to pursuade him to see me quickly but blocked from even speaking to him!
<<Meanwhile (I didn’t know about this glitch) so I cancelled a small op planned on my ankle. That’ll be rescheduled for February next year… or later! >>
Sooo at about 5 tonight they made the decision to cancel my op until the cardiologist has seen me/more tests etc. So pissed off. Just want it all to be over.
Taking bets on surgery being scheduled for my 50th birthday!